Squirrels dig up seed prior to emergence or pull seedlings shortly after emergence.
Squirrels feed only on the remaining seed and leave the rest of the plant
when squirrel damage occurs the soil will be dug to one side
WHAT DO SQUIRRELS EAT?
Though they are terrific climbers, these squirrels do come to the ground in search of fare such as nuts, acorns, berries, and flowers. They also eat bark, eggs, or baby birds. Tree sap is a delicacy to some species. ... Flying squirrels eat nuts and fruit, but also catch insects and even baby birds.
Squirrels cause economic losses to homeowners, nut growers, and forest managers. The extent of these losses is not well known.
- Habitat Modification
Inspite of all these solutions , damage and economic loss does not reduce because none of the present solutions are sustainable.
OUR INNOVATIVE SOLUTION:
PROVIMI Products Provides an Innovative bio product known as"HERBOLIV+" acts as a wild animal repellent and plant growth promoter.
- Effectively controls wild animal intrusion and acts as excellent plant growth promoter.
- Improves the yield multifold and improves the shelf life of end product.
- Also effectively repels minor and major pest, controls rat, wild birds
- Improves the soil fertility helping for profile root growth and improves water retention in soil.
- Improves quality & shelf life & taste of the end produce
- Can be used for all crops aged more than 1 month.
- Reduces cost of production considerably