The colorful tail of the Peacock is fanned out to be able to show dominance and for the purpose of attracting a mate. They live in groups and the male will often have a harem of several females around him. They don't do well being around various domestic birds including turkeys.
Peacocks are ground-feeders that eat insects, plants, and small creatures.
The large birds are aggressive year-round, but become especially territorial during mating season from April to September. When approached, they use their sharp beaks and tough feet to kick, bite, peck, or scratch humans and pets. Peacocks that land on top of homes also harm roofing or skylights. Cars suffer damage when the birds scratch at shiny windows or paint, mistaking their reflections for rivals. Additionally, peafowl tear up gardens and lawns searching for food.
Wrapping trunks in bird netting .
Inspite of all these solutions , damage and economic loss does not reduce because none of the present solutions are sustainable.
OUR INNOVATIVE SOLUTION:
PROVIMI Products Provides an Innovative bio product known as"HERBOLIV+" acts as a wild animal repellent and plant growth promoter.
BENEFITS OF THIS INNOVATIVE BIO FERTILIZER:
- Plant nutrients become more available to the plants,
- Bio fertilizers are cost effective when compared to traditional fertilizers.
- Reduce the need for traditional fertilizers.
- Reduce the overall cost of the crop.
- Great Return on Investment (ROI)
HEALTH BENEFITS :
- Organic Farming Discourages Environmental Exposure to Pesticides and Chemicals.
- Organic Farming Builds Healthy Soil.
- Organic Farming Helps Combat Erosion.
- Organic Farming Fights the Effects of Global Warming.Herboliv+ which is sprayed on crops doesn't change the taste of crops being sprayed .Since it is a bio product it has valuable number of health and environmental benefits.
FARMERS FEEDBACK FOR HERBOLIV+